.

.

Friday, February 13, 2009

the photos...

If there is one thing that I have learned while planning our wedding-it's that I have a TON of talented and amazing friends and family.

When we got engaged, I already knew most of what I wanted for the wedding
One thing that I had no idea about was who we would have be our photographer.
I googled the crap out of photographers from this area and found that all of them had one or both of two big problems
#1. they are too expensive.
-or-
#2. they are not very good.
I ended up remembering that my soon-t0-be new cousin Chris (he is marrying my cousin Jen this summer) has just started his own photography business. I quickly sent a text to my cousin Jen and she sent me Chris' website address.

After looking at the site, two things became apparent to me...
#1 I liked what he has done
#2 I could afford him!
The best part of it all is that he is family, he will be there with his camera anyhow, so why not give him some business.
Please check out his website at http://www.staticmoments.com/ and if you have an event please consider him to capture your memories.
Chris and Jen drove all the way from Rome, NY last weekend to take our engagement photos (all part of the wedding package!) and I think they turned out fantastic!
Here are a few of my favorites!












No comments:

Post a Comment