.

.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just because

So...This is going to sappy so get your tissues ready!

I've known since day one with Double J that he is a great guy and absolutely not like most men. He is kind, sensitive, funny, caring, smart, loving..and many more things that I won't bother you with at this point. I secretly told my friends after dating him only 2 weeks that he would be the man I would marry. I've dated enough jerks to know that I wasn't going to let this guy go.

Last night..he got home from work...we ate dinner, cleaned up (he helped), then we chilled on the couch and watched a movie (my choice) and after that..we went to bed. I know this sounds like a typical night to some of you (those of you without children). I got into bed...and just looked at him and realized how lucky I am that he loves me just as much as I love him.

I just watched a video on you tube of two otters floating around the water holding hands and when the one otter started floating away...the other otter swam up to her and grabbed her hand and pulled her in close, I couldn't help but think that I could picture double J and I floating around a pool holding hands just like those two otters and if I ever start floating away, he will be there to pull me back in!

Love you Double J!

No comments:

Post a Comment