.

.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Bridal Shower

A BIG thank you goes out to my sisters, Aimee & Stacy for hosting a fab bridal shower for me this past weekend. Although I am sure to be a bit biased, I think it was fun and a good time was had by all. We played a great game where the guests were broken up into teams and given 5 minutes to create a wedding dress out of toilet paper using their youngest team member as the bride. This was HILARIOUS (especially since Aunt Carol gave Nanner nipple rings!)

I had no idea how overwhelming a bridal shower is when you are the bride! Now, don't get me wrong, I love attention as much as the next girl (when it is self induced), but I constantly found myself worrying whether or not people would come, and then once they came, I was worried that I didn't talk to them enough, and then of course, opening gifts in front of everyone is nerve wracking!

At the end of the day, I was exhausted, but found myself grinning ear to ear just thinking how lucky I am to have a great pool of family and friends!



Here is a photo of the lovely TP brides!

No comments:

Post a Comment