.

.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sick on the couch

It's no surprise to anyone that knows me that when I am sick, I am a HUGE baby. Thank god I don't get sick a lot because I'd be calling my mom all the time asking her to come take care of me!

I started feeling sick on Sunday, but chalked it up to lots of wine and beer on Saturday night! The true sickness set in and I ended up coming home early from work on Tuesday, stayed home all day yesterday, and came home early today too.

I probably don't tell him this enough, but Double J is an amazing man. He came home on Tuesday night with a 3 pack of tissues (the GOOD ones!), Gatorade G2 (because he knows I'm watching my weight!), and a huge bag of Halls cough drops. What a good man...he knows my sickness routine and knows what I need when I'm sick on the couch. I am certain that my mother appreciates this as well, because now I won't be calling her whining.

Sometimes it takes actual events for us to realize how wonderful our own loved ones are, even when they are just as wonderful every single day.

I marry this wonderful man in just 4 short months and I can't wait to begin my life with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment